Antonio Callaway reported to Browns out of shape
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway reported to camp out of shape, head coach Freddie Kitchens said Thursday.
Callaway needed some motivating, per Kitchens, but he apparently had his best practice of camp on Thursday. The second-year wideout remains the clear favorite to work in three-wide sets with Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
numberFire's models expect Callaway to catch 28.4 passes on 57.7 targets for 394.1 yards and 2.15 touchdowns in 2019. He's the WR88 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Houston's Deshaun Watson completes 3 touchdowns in Sunday's road win over the Chargers September 22nd, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen accumulates 183 receiving yards in Week 3's loss to Houston September 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones accounts for four touchdowns in Week 3's comeback victory over Tampa Bay September 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 406 yards in Week 3's loss to New Orleans September 22nd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans explodes for 3 touchdowns in Week 3's loss to New York September 22nd, 2019
- Carolina's Kyle Allen throws 4 touchdowns in Week 3's road victory against Arizona September 22nd, 2019
- Browns' Greedy Williams inactive against the Los Angeles Rams September 22nd, 2019
- Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey placed on IR September 21st, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (wrist) placed on IR September 20th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku out with a broken wrist September 18th, 2019
- Browns 'would love' Nick Chubb to get more work September 18th, 2019
- David Njoku (concussion) not practicing for Browns Wednesday September 18th, 2019