Browns' Duke Johnson (hamstring) remains sidelined
Cleveland Browns running back Duke Johnson (hamstring) remained sidelined during Friday's practice.
Johnson, who has formally requested a trade from Cleveland, has been out all week with the hamstring injury. The team is likely playing it safe with the back, who is unhappy with his role on the team following the signing of Kareem Hunt. Johnson is not expected to be traded by the Browns anytime soon.
Our models project Johnson for 401.3 total yards and 3.3 touchdowns on 57.2 total touches in 2019.
- Chargers' Keenan Allen accumulates 183 receiving yards in Week 3's loss to Houston September 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones accounts for four touchdowns in Week 3's comeback victory over Tampa Bay September 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 406 yards in Week 3's loss to New Orleans September 22nd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans explodes for 3 touchdowns in Week 3's loss to New York September 22nd, 2019
- Carolina's Kyle Allen throws 4 touchdowns in Week 3's road victory against Arizona September 22nd, 2019
- Browns' Greedy Williams inactive against the Los Angeles Rams September 22nd, 2019
- Houston's Deshaun Watson completes 3 touchdowns in Sunday's road win over the Chargers September 22nd, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins held to 5 catches, 40 yards for Houston September 16th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019