Jameis Winston showing 'consistency' at Bucs camp
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston has shown "consistency" during training camp, coach Bruce Arians said.
Arians added that Winston is "right where he needs to be at this point." Consistency has been an issue at times for Winston, but his skillset could be an ideal fit in Arians' vertical passing offense.
Our models project Winston to throw for 4,490.71 yards, 31.53 touchdowns and 14.98 interceptions this season.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones expected to see more work Thursday September 12th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard ranked as Week 2's TE8 September 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin projected for 5 catches, 64 yards Thursday September 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws it away for Tampa Bay in loss September 9th, 2019
- Mike Evans limited for Buccaneers in loss to 49ers September 9th, 2019
- Ronald Jones leads Buccaneers' backfield in loss September 9th, 2019