Miles Sanders 'easily most impressive runner' at Eagles' camp
Philadelphia Eagles second-round running back Miles Sanders has "easily been the most impressive runner" through the first 10 training camp practices, writes Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com.
Sanders has been working with the ones and shining on the ground while Jordan Howard received praise from Eagles offensive coordinator Mike Groh for his passing-game work. The Eagles are likely going to use a committee approach, but it sounds like Sanders could handle the early-down work.
Sanders is currently the RB29 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models have him pegged for 687.4 rushing yards and 5.25 touchdowns, with another 326.7 receiving yards and 1.90 touchdowns on 43.2 receptions.
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett projected for 225.1 passing yards in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins ranked as Week 3's QB12 September 20th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.7 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk ranked as Week 3's WR14 September 20th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 5 receptions in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz projected for 9.1 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable for Week 3's game against Detroit September 20th, 2019
- Eagles' DeSean Jackson (groin) ruled out for Week 3's matchup against Detroit September 20th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (groin) likely on Eagles' sidelines next two games September 19th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery expected to be out for Eagles until at least Week 5 September 19th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (groin) day-to-day for Eagles September 18th, 2019