Duke Johnson (hamstring) will not play in Texans' next preseason game
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson (hamstring) remains sidelined in practice and will not play in this week's preseason game against the Detroit Lions.
Johnson, who was acquired from the Cleveland Browns last week, is dealing with a hamstring injury. While it does not appear to be severe, the ailment, plus the limited practice time with a new team, will leave Johnson on the sidelines this week. He is expected to serve as the backup to Lamar Miller and as the passing down back for the Texans this season.
numberFire's models project Johnson for 275.1 rushing yards, 464.9 receiving yards and 5.0 touchdowns on 117.4 total touches in 2019.
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett projected for 225.1 passing yards in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins ranked as Week 3's QB12 September 20th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.7 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk ranked as Week 3's WR14 September 20th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 5 receptions in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins held to 5 catches, 40 yards for Houston September 16th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019
- Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut September 10th, 2019