Tampa Bay working on restoring Ronald Jones' confidence
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been working on restoring second-year running back Ronald Jones' confidence this offseason, according to Albert Breer of TheMMQB.com.
Jones had a disastrous rookie season for the Bucs and was turned in an excellent training camp by all reports so far. He currently is second on the running back depth chart behind Peyton Barber, but that could change with a strong showing this preseason.
numberFire's models currently have Jones as the RB42 in fantasy with 692.2 total yards and 4.3 touchdowns this season.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones expected to see more work Thursday September 12th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard ranked as Week 2's TE8 September 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin projected for 5 catches, 64 yards Thursday September 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws it away for Tampa Bay in loss September 9th, 2019
- Mike Evans limited for Buccaneers in loss to 49ers September 9th, 2019
- Ronald Jones leads Buccaneers' backfield in loss September 9th, 2019