Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season
Washington Redskins quarterback Case Keenum is "now tracking to be Washington’s opening-day starting QB."
According to ESPN, Keenum is emerging as the likely starter at quarterback with Colt McCoy still recovering from injury and Dwayne Haskins' lack of NFL experience. Expect the veteran to play with the first unit offense until Haskins is perceived ready.
For the 2019-2020 season, our models project Keenum to produce 161.8 completions for 1,741.9 yards and 10.9 touchdowns and 124.3 rushing yards and 1.5 touchdowns on 25.6 attempts.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve September 13th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) will not play in Week 2's matchup against Dallas September 13th, 2019
- Jordan Reed may play for Washington Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Derrius Guice reportedly undergoes knee surgery, out indefinitely for Washington September 12th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson named Washington's Week 2 starter September 11th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol September 11th, 2019