Derrius Guice expected to play in Washington's next preseason game
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee, hamstring) is expected to play in Thursday's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Thursday will be the only preseason action for Guice as Washington eases him back into action following knee surgeries and a hamstring injury. He is expected to be ready to go for Week 1 but will be splitting time with Adrian Peterson to start the year.
numberFire's models project Guice as the RB33 in fantasy with 743.9 rushing yards, 206.9 receiving yards, and 5.2 touchdowns in 2019.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve September 13th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) will not play in Week 2's matchup against Dallas September 13th, 2019
- Jordan Reed may play for Washington Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Derrius Guice reportedly undergoes knee surgery, out indefinitely for Washington September 12th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson named Washington's Week 2 starter September 11th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol September 11th, 2019