Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson (hamstring) returned to practice on Tuesday.
Johnson had been sidelined by a hamstring since before being traded to the Texans, so Tuesday was his first time practicing with the offense. The 25-year-old back is expected to primarily work on passing downs, but he could see an expanded role if Lamar Miller underperforms. Johnson had a career-low 102 touches last season with the Cleveland Browns.
numberFire's models expect Johnson to total 681.0 yards from scrimmage and 4.59 touchdowns on 109.1 touches for the Texans in 2019. He's the RB40 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett projected for 225.1 passing yards in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins ranked as Week 3's QB12 September 20th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.7 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk ranked as Week 3's WR14 September 20th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 5 receptions in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins held to 5 catches, 40 yards for Houston September 16th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019
- Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut September 10th, 2019