Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp
New England Patriots third-round running back Damien Harris has "reinforced" the team's belief that he's simply "a really great football player" with his performance this preseason, writes Mike Reiss of ESPN.com.
Reiss adds that Harris "displayed a hard-charging running style and the ability to catch the ball as well" in his preseason debut last week, in which the rookie rushed 14 times for 80 yards and caught all 4 of his targets for another 23 yards. Harris can handle early-down and passing-game work, so he could step in if either Sony Michel or James White were to miss time.
Harris is the RB48 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 511.2 yards from scrimmage and 4.07 touchdowns on 105.1 touches as a rookie.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (groin) likely on Eagles' sidelines next two games September 19th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery expected to be out for Eagles until at least Week 5 September 19th, 2019
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (ribs) misses Thursday practice September 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown remains eligible for Patriots, on track for Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- Sony Michel carries the ball 21 times in New England's Week 2 victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019