Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said he was "impressed" with running back Derrius Guice's preseason debut on Thursday against the Atlanta Falcons.
Guice ran for 44 yards on 11 carries and Gruden said he wanted to get him the ball. "Wanted to give him quite a few touches. ..I think it was a productive night for him," Gruden said.
Our models project Guice to run for 743.9 yards and 4.1 touchdowns on 162.3 carries.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve September 13th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) will not play in Week 2's matchup against Dallas September 13th, 2019
- Jordan Reed may play for Washington Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Derrius Guice reportedly undergoes knee surgery, out indefinitely for Washington September 12th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson named Washington's Week 2 starter September 11th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol September 11th, 2019