Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller was forced to leave Saturday's preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys after suffering a left knee injury.
Miller took a hit directly to the left knee after a handoff and is likely done for the season. Look for Duke Johnson to take over the lead role and start.
Our models currently project Johnson to produce 681 scrimmage yards and 4.6 total touchdowns on 109.1 touches.
- DeSean Jackson (groin) likely on Eagles' sidelines next two games September 19th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery expected to be out for Eagles until at least Week 5 September 19th, 2019
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (ribs) misses Thursday practice September 19th, 2019
- Josh Rosen reportedly taking over for Dolphins Week 3 versus Cowboys, Ryan Fitzpatrick to bench September 19th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) still sidelined for Chiefs September 19th, 2019
- Giant's Sterling Shepard expected to clear protocol Thursday September 19th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins held to 5 catches, 40 yards for Houston September 16th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019
- Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut September 10th, 2019