Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon is wearing full pads at Sunday's practice.
This indicates Gordon has been removed from the NFI list and is officially cleared for Week 1. He caught 40 passes (69 targets) for 720 yards and 3 touchdowns in 11 games for the Patriots last season.
Gordon is the WR25 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 54.3 passes for 898.9 yards and 6.52 touchdowns on 98.8 targets this season.
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle projected for 75.7 receiving yards in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen ranked among Week 2's top ten quarterbacks September 14th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as RB12 for Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of rape, per report September 11th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel ranked among Week 2's top 15 running backs September 10th, 2019
- Jets reportedly acquiring Demaryius Thomas from Patriots for 6th-rounder September 10th, 2019
- Tom Brady tosses 3 scores, Patriots pound Steelers September 9th, 2019