John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross (hamstring) returned to practice on Sunday.
There haven't been any concerns about Ross' availability for Week 1. He will likely be asked to play a larger role to start the season while A.J. Green is sidelined with a foot injury.
numberFire's models project Ross for 65.2 targets, 28.9 receptions, 283.9 yards, and 2.56 touchdowns this season.
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle projected for 75.7 receiving yards in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen ranked among Week 2's top ten quarterbacks September 14th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) still not practicing for Bengals September 12th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is day-to-day for Cincinnati September 11th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (foot) out of boot, resumes running September 11th, 2019
- Joe Mixon day-to-day for Bengals with ankle sprain September 9th, 2019
- Bengals' John Ross (hamstring) will play in Week 1 September 4th, 2019