Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot)
Cincinnati Bengals undrafted free agent wide receiver Damion Willis will start at X while A.J. Green (ankle) is sidelined.
That means Willis will start in three-wide and perhaps some two-wide sets. He caught 3-of-6 targets for 55 yards and a touchdown in the Bengals' third preseason game.
Willis caught 56 passes for 876 yards and 10 touchdowns in his senior season at Troy.
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle projected for 75.7 receiving yards in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) still not practicing for Bengals September 12th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is day-to-day for Cincinnati September 11th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (foot) out of boot, resumes running September 11th, 2019
- Joe Mixon day-to-day for Bengals with ankle sprain September 9th, 2019
- Bengals' John Ross (hamstring) will play in Week 1 September 4th, 2019