Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris
The New England Patriots have released wide receiver Maurice Harris.
The Patriots decided to let Harris go on Sunday despite an impressive showing during the beginning of training camp. Expect the veteran slot receiver to sign with another team soon.
In 12 games last season, Harris produced 28 receptions for 304 yards.
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle projected for 75.7 receiving yards in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of rape, per report September 11th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel ranked among Week 2's top 15 running backs September 10th, 2019
- Jets reportedly acquiring Demaryius Thomas from Patriots for 6th-rounder September 10th, 2019