New England's Sony Michel ranked among Week 2's top 15 running backs
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel is projected by our models for 13.5 FanDuel points against the Miami Dolphins.
Michel's Week 2 FanDuel price is $6,800 against the Dolphins. After struggling in Week 1, the Patriots' explosive back has a great opportunity to bounce back against a leaky Miami run defense rated 32rd overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Our models forecast Michel to rush for 83.5 yards on 19.0 attempts.
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle projected for 75.7 receiving yards in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen ranked among Week 2's top ten quarterbacks September 14th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of rape, per report September 11th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel ranked among Week 2's top 15 running backs September 10th, 2019
- Jets reportedly acquiring Demaryius Thomas from Patriots for 6th-rounder September 10th, 2019
- Tom Brady tosses 3 scores, Patriots pound Steelers September 9th, 2019