Packers' Aaron Rodgers ranked as QB8 for Week 2
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is projected by our models for 19.9 FanDuel points against the Minnesota Vikings.
Rodgers' Week 2 FanDuel price is $8,000 against Minnesota. Green Bay's franchise quarterback will face a strong Vikings' pass defense rated tenth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Rodgers' Week 2 projection includes 22.9 completions for 267.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns.
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams projected for 15.5 touches in Week 2 September 14th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams projected for 11.1 targets in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers ranked as QB8 for Week 2 September 10th, 2019
- Pakcers' Jimmy Graham (finger) limited in practice Monday September 2nd, 2019
- Equanimeous St. Brown exits early from Packers' practice with knee injury August 11th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) out again Thursday August 1st, 2019
- Packers' J'Mon Moore still struggling with drops July 24th, 2019