Rashad Greene operating as Jacksonville's starting slot receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Rashad Greene has been getting first-team reps in the slot.
Marqise Lee, the Jags' second-round pick in 2014 (21 picks before they chose Allen Robinson) was expected to be the team's third receiver, but Greene has the upper hand for the gig.
Likely the fourth option in the passing game -- behind Robinson, Allen Hurns and Julius Thomas -- Greene's upside will be capped in fantasy. He played in just nine games as a rookie in 2015, racking up 19 grabs for 93 yards and two scores.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley March 16th, 2019
- Jaguars officially release quarterback Blake Bortles Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville March 11th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly signing with Jaguars for 4 years, $88 million March 11th, 2019
- Jaguars cut Carlos Hyde March 8th, 2019
- Jaguars expected to land Nick Foles, per report March 4th, 2019