Rashad Greene operating as Jacksonville's starting slot receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Rashad Greene has been getting first-team reps in the slot.
Marqise Lee, the Jags' second-round pick in 2014 (21 picks before they chose Allen Robinson) was expected to be the team's third receiver, but Greene has the upper hand for the gig.
Likely the fourth option in the passing game -- behind Robinson, Allen Hurns and Julius Thomas -- Greene's upside will be capped in fantasy. He played in just nine games as a rookie in 2015, racking up 19 grabs for 93 yards and two scores.
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery 'will help immediately' August 20th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon 'just waiting for the call' from Chargers August 20th, 2019
- Ravens say Marquise Brown has 'a ways to go' August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark 'most impressive' at camp August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette 'in better place' for 2019 August 13th, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) 'may not be ready' for Week 1 August 10th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette reportedly having an impressive training camp August 7th, 2019
- Jaguars' Geoff Swaim reportedly 'the unquestioned starter' at tight end August 3rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue absent to open camp July 24th, 2019