Rashad Greene operating as Jacksonville's starting slot receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Rashad Greene has been getting first-team reps in the slot.
Marqise Lee, the Jags' second-round pick in 2014 (21 picks before they chose Allen Robinson) was expected to be the team's third receiver, but Greene has the upper hand for the gig.
Likely the fourth option in the passing game -- behind Robinson, Allen Hurns and Julius Thomas -- Greene's upside will be capped in fantasy. He played in just nine games as a rookie in 2015, racking up 19 grabs for 93 yards and two scores.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos February 13th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018