Lions' Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) will be sidelined Sunday
Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) is out for Week 5 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ebron should be considered week-to-week right now and was never expected to play Week 5. Cole Wick and Khari Lee will form a fantasy-irrelevant tight end combo in Ebron's absence.
Among the 26 tight ends to see at least 15 targets this season, Ebron ranks seventh in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019