Lions' Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) will be sidelined Sunday
Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) is out for Week 5 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ebron should be considered week-to-week right now and was never expected to play Week 5. Cole Wick and Khari Lee will form a fantasy-irrelevant tight end combo in Ebron's absence.
Among the 26 tight ends to see at least 15 targets this season, Ebron ranks seventh in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Colts' D'Onta Foreman sent to IR with torn biceps August 19th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck's calf strain has turned into high-ankle issue August 13th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck dealing with bone issue in calf August 13th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (calf) will sit out the next three Colts' practices August 9th, 2019