Laquon Treadwell working exclusively as Vikings' third receiver
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Laquon Treadwell ran "exclusively" as the team's third receiver during the offseason program, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel reports.
Treadwell is not likely to unseat Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen atop the depth chart as long as both are healthy, but it is promising he is clearly ahead of Michael Floyd and Jarius Wright after a disastrous rookie season. With the Vikings often featuring the running backs and tight ends above it, the third receiver job does not carry much fantasy value. This role will, however, put Treadwell in position for a big target share if Diggs again has injury issues.
Our models project Treadwell for 245 receiving yards and 1.66 touchdowns on 18 catches.
- Arizona Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as their next head coach January 22nd, 2018
- Cleveland Browns hire Todd Haley as new offensive coordinator January 22nd, 2018
- Eagles' Nick Foles gets precautionary X-rays on ribs January 22nd, 2018
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Giants name Pat Shurmur as new head coach January 22nd, 2018
- Case Keenum uncertain about his future in Minnesota January 22nd, 2018
- Vikings' Jerick McKinnon wants to be a feature back next season January 22nd, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018