Laquon Treadwell working exclusively as Vikings' third receiver
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Laquon Treadwell ran "exclusively" as the team's third receiver during the offseason program, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel reports.
Treadwell is not likely to unseat Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen atop the depth chart as long as both are healthy, but it is promising he is clearly ahead of Michael Floyd and Jarius Wright after a disastrous rookie season. With the Vikings often featuring the running backs and tight ends above it, the third receiver job does not carry much fantasy value. This role will, however, put Treadwell in position for a big target share if Diggs again has injury issues.
Our models project Treadwell for 245 receiving yards and 1.66 touchdowns on 18 catches.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Laquon Treadwell working exclusively as Vikings' third receiver June 19th, 2017
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook has a chance to be special June 16th, 2017
- Dalvin Cook impressing Vikings in minicamp June 15th, 2017
- Vikings' Latavius Murray (ankle) will be ready for training camp June 15th, 2017
- Latavius Murray (ankle) uncertain to be at Vikings' training camp June 1st, 2017
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs attributes downturn to post-injury play June 1st, 2017