Laquon Treadwell working exclusively as Vikings' third receiver
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Laquon Treadwell ran "exclusively" as the team's third receiver during the offseason program, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel reports.
Treadwell is not likely to unseat Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen atop the depth chart as long as both are healthy, but it is promising he is clearly ahead of Michael Floyd and Jarius Wright after a disastrous rookie season. With the Vikings often featuring the running backs and tight ends above it, the third receiver job does not carry much fantasy value. This role will, however, put Treadwell in position for a big target share if Diggs again has injury issues.
Our models project Treadwell for 245 receiving yards and 1.66 touchdowns on 18 catches.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018