Ryan Grant has been Washington's most consistent receiver
Washington wide receiver Ryan Grant has been the team's "most consistent" receiver this offseason, head coach Jay Gruden said.
"Without a doubt, as a far as being able to line up everywhere, run the routes exactly how we want them at the right depth coming out of them," Gruden continued. "Hopefully he’ll get more opportunities." Grant worked ahead of 2016 first-round rookie Josh Doctson during the offseason program, and this helps explain why. That said, Gruden had similarly great things to say about Grant at this time last year before the receiver saw just 19 targets.
Our models project Grant for 50 receiving yards and 0.15 touchdowns on 5 catches this year.
- Tyler Lockett totals 44 yards in Seahawks' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- DeSean Jackson goes for 73 yards in Bucs' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Duke Johnson totals 71 yards as Browns fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse scores as Jets fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins scores again in Jets' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Marqise Lee goes for 72 yards in Jaguars' Week 7 win October 23rd, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Rob Kelley (ankle) practices on limited basis for Washington Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Josh Norman (ribs) returns to practice Thursday for Washington October 19th, 2017