Ryan Grant has been Washington's most consistent receiver
Washington wide receiver Ryan Grant has been the team's "most consistent" receiver this offseason, head coach Jay Gruden said.
"Without a doubt, as a far as being able to line up everywhere, run the routes exactly how we want them at the right depth coming out of them," Gruden continued. "Hopefully he’ll get more opportunities." Grant worked ahead of 2016 first-round rookie Josh Doctson during the offseason program, and this helps explain why. That said, Gruden had similarly great things to say about Grant at this time last year before the receiver saw just 19 targets.
Our models project Grant for 50 receiving yards and 0.15 touchdowns on 5 catches this year.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gets reps as wide receiver June 25th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Ryan Grant has been Washington's most consistent receiver June 19th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder to see expanded role this season June 12th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley cut his body-fat percentage this offseason June 1st, 2017
- Washington expects Matt Jones to return to OTAs June 1st, 2017