Ravens' Danny Woodhead catching everything thrown his way
The Baltimore Ravens have "lost track of how many" passes running back Danny Woodhead caught during minicamp, the Baltimore Sun's Jeff Zrebiec wrote.
Woodhead has multiple 75-catch seasons under his belt, so this comes as little shock. In addition to his role as a pass catcher, Woodhead has been on the field often in the red zone in the pros, which is bad news for Terrance West. Even after Kenneth Dixon returns from his four-game suspension, Woodhead will likely be the Ravens back to own in all fantasy formats.
Our models project Woodhead for 367 rushing yards and 2.84 touchdowns on 80 attempts, with 51 catches for 464 receiving yards and 0.93 touchdowns.
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Jimmy Smith (Achilles) doing individual work at Ravens' minicamp June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Ravens' Breshad Perriman still struggling to catch June 12th, 2018
- Ravens fined, penalized for OTA infractions June 7th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon says knee is feeling great June 1st, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018