Jared Goff learning new Rams' offense quickly
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff said he has learned the new offense "much quicker" than last year.
New head coach Sean McVay said the team was able to install about 95 percent of the offense during the offseason program, and Goff said he "understood all of it and grasped all of it so far." Written off after a dreadful rookie season, it will not be surprising in the least if Goff bounces back playing in a real offense with a coaching staff that focus on tailoring its game to their quarterbacks.
Our models are understandably less bullish on Goff, with a projection of 3,568 passing yards, 20.58 touchdowns, and 17.89 interceptions on 570 attempts this year.
- Tyler Lockett totals 44 yards in Seahawks' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- DeSean Jackson goes for 73 yards in Bucs' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Duke Johnson totals 71 yards as Browns fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse scores as Jets fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins scores again in Jets' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Marqise Lee goes for 72 yards in Jaguars' Week 7 win October 23rd, 2017
- Jared Goff totals 2 touchdowns in Rams' blowout win October 22nd, 2017
- Todd Gurley totals 154 yards and a touchdown in Rams' win October 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Cooper Kupp projected for uptick in production in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Tramon Williams expected to start for Cardinals in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Patrick Peterson (quad) 'fine' for Cardinals matchup in London October 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods aiming for first touchdown of season in Week 7 October 19th, 2017