Jared Goff learning new Rams' offense quickly
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff said he has learned the new offense "much quicker" than last year.
New head coach Sean McVay said the team was able to install about 95 percent of the offense during the offseason program, and Goff said he "understood all of it and grasped all of it so far." Written off after a dreadful rookie season, it will not be surprising in the least if Goff bounces back playing in a real offense with a coaching staff that focus on tailoring its game to their quarterbacks.
Our models are understandably less bullish on Goff, with a projection of 3,568 passing yards, 20.58 touchdowns, and 17.89 interceptions on 570 attempts this year.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017