Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018