Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017
- Curtis Samuel (hamstring) back at Panthers practice Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton (shoulder) throws in individual drills August 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton (shoulder) making good progress August 7th, 2017
- Devin Funchess standing out at camp for Panthers August 7th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey and Cam Newton getting workout in July 16th, 2017