Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gets reps as wide receiver June 25th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs June 19th, 2017
- Panthers' James Bradberry breaks wrist in OTAs June 6th, 2017
- Panthers add to offense by taking Curtis Samuel with 40th pick April 28th, 2017
- Panthers take Christian McCaffrey with eighth pick April 27th, 2017
- Panthers lock up Kawann Short through 2021 with new $80 million deal April 17th, 2017