Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Fred Jackson to retire as member of Bills April 12th, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones has felony vandalism charges dropped March 23rd, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018