Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- DeSean Jackson goes for 73 yards in Bucs' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Duke Johnson totals 71 yards as Browns fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse scores as Jets fall in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins scores again in Jets' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Marqise Lee goes for 72 yards in Jaguars' Week 7 win October 23rd, 2017
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 41 yards in Vikings' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Devin Funchess held to 41 yards in Panthers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Jonathan Stewart goes for 48 yards in Panthers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Christian McCaffrey catches seven passes in Panthers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin finishes with 65 yards in Panthers' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Cam Newton throws 2 picks as Panthers lose in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) officially playing for Panthers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017