Panthers say Kelvin Benjamin worked back into shape during OTAs
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin "worked his way back into shape" during the offseason program, the Charlotte Observer's Joe Person writes.
Head coach Ron Rivera called out Benjamin for being a "little heavy" in April, and Twitter has dug to find pictures and video clips confirming the receiver's girth since then. Benjamin looks a lot better leaving the offseason program, so as long as he keeps it off during the downtime, he should polish up even more during training camp.
Our models project Benjamin for 966 receiving yards and 5.34 touchdowns on 67 catches in the 2017 season.
- Arizona Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as their next head coach January 22nd, 2018
- Cleveland Browns hire Todd Haley as new offensive coordinator January 22nd, 2018
- Giants name Pat Shurmur as new head coach January 22nd, 2018
- Case Keenum uncertain about his future in Minnesota January 22nd, 2018
- Eagles' Nick Foles gets precautionary X-rays on ribs January 22nd, 2018
- Vikings' Jerick McKinnon wants to be a feature back next season January 22nd, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) reportedly 'likely to play' for Bills on Sunday January 7th, 2018
- Deonte Thompson and the Bills' passing game in for a long day versus Jaguars January 5th, 2018