John Ross (knee) removed from Bengals' Week 8 injury report
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross has been removed from the team's injury ahead of their Week 8 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ross will play this week, and he might see a lot of snaps with both Tyler Boyd (knee) and Cody Core (concussion) out.
Per our metrics, the Colts are the worst pass defense in the NFL through 7 games. Still, in his somewhat limited role, Ross is projected for just 0.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert 'trending in right direction' June 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019