John Ross (knee) removed from Bengals' Week 8 injury report
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross has been removed from the team's injury ahead of their Week 8 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ross will play this week, and he might see a lot of snaps with both Tyler Boyd (knee) and Cody Core (concussion) out.
Per our metrics, the Colts are the worst pass defense in the NFL through 7 games. Still, in his somewhat limited role, Ross is projected for just 0.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018