Joe Flacco struggling to get the ball downfield for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has completed only 10 passes for 20-or-more yards through 9 games this season.
Flacco has completed more passes for negative yards (12) than for over 20. He is averaging 5.3 pass yards per attempt on 291 pass attempts, the lowest mark of any quarterback with more than 50 pass attempts this season.
Our models project Flacco for 218.6 passing yards and 1.3 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 11.
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Cole Beasley (ankle) limited on Thursday for Dallas September 20th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) practicing again for Titans Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Ravens' C.J. Mosley (knee) returns to practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Alex Collins (illness) misses practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Joe Flacco projected to take a step back on Sunday September 19th, 2018
- John Harbaugh: Ravens' running game improvement is 'big priority' September 18th, 2018
- Hayden Hurst (foot) won't return to Ravens' practice Week 3 September 17th, 2018