Joe Flacco struggling to get the ball downfield for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has completed only 10 passes for 20-or-more yards through 9 games this season.
Flacco has completed more passes for negative yards (12) than for over 20. He is averaging 5.3 pass yards per attempt on 291 pass attempts, the lowest mark of any quarterback with more than 50 pass attempts this season.
Our models project Flacco for 218.6 passing yards and 1.3 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 11.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson throws for a TD, rushes for 95 yards in Ravens' win December 17th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018