Packers' Brett Hundley projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starter in Week 11
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Hundley is projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starting quarterback in Week 11, per numberFire.com.
Hundley is facing a tough Baltimore Ravens defense that ranks third in the NFL in allowing just 185 passing yards per game. The Packers quarterback is averaging only 181.3 passing yards per game in his 3 starts.
Our models project Hundley for 189.8 passing yards, 1.0 touchdowns, and 1.1 interceptions for 12.4 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery plays 'significant role' at Packers' OTAs June 11th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018