Packers' Brett Hundley projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starter in Week 11
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Hundley is projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starting quarterback in Week 11, per numberFire.com.
Hundley is facing a tough Baltimore Ravens defense that ranks third in the NFL in allowing just 185 passing yards per game. The Packers quarterback is averaging only 181.3 passing yards per game in his 3 starts.
Our models project Hundley for 189.8 passing yards, 1.0 touchdowns, and 1.1 interceptions for 12.4 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bo Scarbrough signed by Seattle December 18th, 2018
- Russell Wilson tosses pair of scores, Seahawks lose in San Francisco December 17th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (hip) returns to Seahawks practice December 14th, 2018