Packers' Brett Hundley projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starter in Week 11
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Hundley is projected for the second-lowest passing yards of any starting quarterback in Week 11, per numberFire.com.
Hundley is facing a tough Baltimore Ravens defense that ranks third in the NFL in allowing just 185 passing yards per game. The Packers quarterback is averaging only 181.3 passing yards per game in his 3 starts.
Our models project Hundley for 189.8 passing yards, 1.0 touchdowns, and 1.1 interceptions for 12.4 FanDuel points in Week 11.
- A.J. Green a top-10 Week 3 wideout for Bengals versus Panthers September 20th, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Cole Beasley (ankle) limited on Thursday for Dallas September 20th, 2018
- Seahawks' Bobby Wagner (groin) expected back for Seahawks September 20th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) not expected to play in Week 3 for Seattle September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny leads backfield with 10 carries, 30 yards September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Chris Carson touchless after half, 'gassed' from special teams September 18th, 2018
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Bobby Wagner (groin) inactive for Seahawks on Monday night September 17th, 2018