Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' number-three receiver in Week 11
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's number three wideout on Thursday night.
With rookie Corey Davis back in the mix, Decker has seen his snap count fall the last two weeks, playing a total of 57 (40% of plays) the previous two games. With the Titans not employing a lot of three-wideout sets, Decker's fantasy value will continue to shrivel unless Davis or Rishard Matthews suffer an injury.
Our models project Decker for 3.0 catches for 31.8 yards and 0.1 touchdowns for 5.3 FanDuel points against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski irrelevant in Patriots' loss to Steelers December 17th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman catches 9 passes and scores on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for 358 yards and 3 touchdowns in Patriots' loss Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018