Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' number-three receiver in Week 11
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's number three wideout on Thursday night.
With rookie Corey Davis back in the mix, Decker has seen his snap count fall the last two weeks, playing a total of 57 (40% of plays) the previous two games. With the Titans not employing a lot of three-wideout sets, Decker's fantasy value will continue to shrivel unless Davis or Rishard Matthews suffer an injury.
Our models project Decker for 3.0 catches for 31.8 yards and 0.1 touchdowns for 5.3 FanDuel points against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Golden Tate optimistic about Lions' future September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham facing potential fines for ignoring Green Bay media September 20th, 2018
- A.J. Green a top-10 Week 3 wideout for Bengals versus Panthers September 20th, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Cole Beasley (ankle) limited on Thursday for Dallas September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Patriots releasing wide receiver Corey Coleman September 17th, 2018
- Patriots officially acquire Josh Gordon from Browns for 2019 fifth-round pick September 17th, 2018
- Browns' Josh Gordon reportedly close to joining the Patriots September 17th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for a pair of scores in Patriots loss September 17th, 2018