Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' number-three receiver in Week 11
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's number three wideout on Thursday night.
With rookie Corey Davis back in the mix, Decker has seen his snap count fall the last two weeks, playing a total of 57 (40% of plays) the previous two games. With the Titans not employing a lot of three-wideout sets, Decker's fantasy value will continue to shrivel unless Davis or Rishard Matthews suffer an injury.
Our models project Decker for 3.0 catches for 31.8 yards and 0.1 touchdowns for 5.3 FanDuel points against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018