Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' number-three receiver in Week 11
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's number three wideout on Thursday night.
With rookie Corey Davis back in the mix, Decker has seen his snap count fall the last two weeks, playing a total of 57 (40% of plays) the previous two games. With the Titans not employing a lot of three-wideout sets, Decker's fantasy value will continue to shrivel unless Davis or Rishard Matthews suffer an injury.
Our models project Decker for 3.0 catches for 31.8 yards and 0.1 touchdowns for 5.3 FanDuel points against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Titans expected to release DeMarco Murray February 9th, 2018
- Delanie Walker named Offensive MVP as AFC wins Pro Bowl January 29th, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews collects 27 yards on 8 targets in Titans' loss January 14th, 2018