Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' number-three receiver in Week 11
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's number three wideout on Thursday night.
With rookie Corey Davis back in the mix, Decker has seen his snap count fall the last two weeks, playing a total of 57 (40% of plays) the previous two games. With the Titans not employing a lot of three-wideout sets, Decker's fantasy value will continue to shrivel unless Davis or Rishard Matthews suffer an injury.
Our models project Decker for 3.0 catches for 31.8 yards and 0.1 touchdowns for 5.3 FanDuel points against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) limited in practice on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Allen Hurns (ankle) remains out Wednesday for Jaguars November 22nd, 2017
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited in practice on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (hamstring) not practicing Wednesday for Steelers November 22nd, 2017
- Chiefs sign Darrelle Revis in attempt to bolster secondary November 22nd, 2017
- Brandon LaFell (knee) limited at Bengals' practice on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Delanie Walker gains season-high 92 yards on team-high 9 targets for Titans in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Eric Decker catches 3 passes for 37 yards as Titans lose to Steelers November 17th, 2017
- Derrick Henry gains 32 rushing yards for Titans in Week 11 loss November 17th, 2017
- Corey Davis manages 27 yards on 7 targets for Titans in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcus Mariota throws 4 interceptions in Titans' Thursday night loss November 17th, 2017
- Titans' Rishard Matthews hauls in a 75-yard touchdown on Thursday November 17th, 2017