Titans' Rishard Matthews remains atop the receiving depth chart
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains the teams' number-one receiver on the depth chart ahead of Week 11.
Despite rookie wideout Corey Davis playing the same number of snaps as Matthews in Week 10, the veteran remains as the Titan's top wideout. Matthews has 9 catches for 120 yards and a touchdown on 14 targets in the last two games with Davis healthy.
Our models project Matthews to finish behind Davis in FanDuel points on Thursday with 6.2 compared to 9.3 for Davis against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Jimmy Graham facing potential fines for ignoring Green Bay media September 20th, 2018
- A.J. Green a top-10 Week 3 wideout for Bengals versus Panthers September 20th, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) practicing again for Titans Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota waiting for elbow nerve to 'settle down' September 20th, 2018
- Derrick Henry (back) limited in Titans' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) still day-to-day, Titans coach Mike Vrabel says September 17th, 2018
- Titans' Blaine Gabbert warming up with first team offense September 16th, 2018
- Blaine Gabbert likely to start for Titans on Sunday in place of Marcus Mariota (elbow) September 16th, 2018