Titans' Rishard Matthews remains atop the receiving depth chart
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains the teams' number-one receiver on the depth chart ahead of Week 11.
Despite rookie wideout Corey Davis playing the same number of snaps as Matthews in Week 10, the veteran remains as the Titan's top wideout. Matthews has 9 catches for 120 yards and a touchdown on 14 targets in the last two games with Davis healthy.
Our models project Matthews to finish behind Davis in FanDuel points on Thursday with 6.2 compared to 9.3 for Davis against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018