Titans' Rishard Matthews remains atop the receiving depth chart
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains the teams' number-one receiver on the depth chart ahead of Week 11.
Despite rookie wideout Corey Davis playing the same number of snaps as Matthews in Week 10, the veteran remains as the Titan's top wideout. Matthews has 9 catches for 120 yards and a touchdown on 14 targets in the last two games with Davis healthy.
Our models project Matthews to finish behind Davis in FanDuel points on Thursday with 6.2 compared to 9.3 for Davis against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Titans expected to release DeMarco Murray February 9th, 2018
- Delanie Walker named Offensive MVP as AFC wins Pro Bowl January 29th, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews collects 27 yards on 8 targets in Titans' loss January 14th, 2018