Titans' Rishard Matthews remains atop the receiving depth chart
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains the teams' number-one receiver on the depth chart ahead of Week 11.
Despite rookie wideout Corey Davis playing the same number of snaps as Matthews in Week 10, the veteran remains as the Titan's top wideout. Matthews has 9 catches for 120 yards and a touchdown on 14 targets in the last two games with Davis healthy.
Our models project Matthews to finish behind Davis in FanDuel points on Thursday with 6.2 compared to 9.3 for Davis against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Packers sign rookie wide receiver Allen Lazard from Jacksonville December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Robby Anderson produces 96 yards in Jets' Week 15's defeat to Houston December 15th, 2018
- Trenton Cannon (toe) active for Jets in Week 15 December 15th, 2018
- Jets place Isaiah Crowell (foot) on injured reserve December 14th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire (ankle) cleared for Jets on Saturday December 13th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play for Jets versus Texans December 13th, 2018