Eagles' Zach Ertz clears concussion protocol, will practice Wednesday
According to NFL Network's James Palmer, Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said tight end Zach Ertz has cleared the concussion protocol and will participate in Wednesday's practice session.
Ertz sat out Week 14 while still in the protocol. In his absence, Brent Celek played more snaps and was more involved in the Eagles' passing game. He'll now take a backseat to Ertz, who should continue to thrive, even with Carson Wentz (knee) going down. Across two seasons together, Nick Foles and Ertz hooked up for 52 catches, 665 yards and seven touchdowns on 80 targets.
At this moment, Ertz is projected for just 5.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,900 against the New York Giants. But expect that projection to rise after this morning's news.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019