Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss
Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 20-of-37 passes for 158 yards and 3 interceptions versus the New York Giants on Sunday.
Cousins could not find the endzone against a Giants defense that has allowed 9 touchdown passes over the past 3 games. It was only his second game of the season without a touchdown pass.
numberFire's models projected Cousins for 18.8 FanDuel points and he ended up with 10.5 in the season finale.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins projected to throw for 270 yards for Minnesota on Sunday December 29th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) questionable for Minnesota in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) not practicing again Thursday for Vikings December 27th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a pair of touchdowns to lead Minnesota past Miami December 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 2 catches in Vikings' victory December 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook totals 163 yards and 2 touchdowns in win December 16th, 2018