Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) officially questionable for Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (ankle) is questionable to play in the Wild Card Round against the Jacksonville Jaguars, although "the belief is he'll play" according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
McCoy didn't practice earlier in the week, but did get in a limited practice on Friday. Mike Tolbert and Marcus Murphy are next up should McCoy be unable to play.
Against Jacksonville, numberFire projects McCoy for 9.8 carries, 36.5 yards, and 0.1 touchdowns, in addition to 2.2 receptions for 16.3 yards. That would come to 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019