Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) officially questionable for Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (ankle) is questionable to play in the Wild Card Round against the Jacksonville Jaguars, although "the belief is he'll play" according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
McCoy didn't practice earlier in the week, but did get in a limited practice on Friday. Mike Tolbert and Marcus Murphy are next up should McCoy be unable to play.
Against Jacksonville, numberFire projects McCoy for 9.8 carries, 36.5 yards, and 0.1 touchdowns, in addition to 2.2 receptions for 16.3 yards. That would come to 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019