Patriots' James White (ankle) expected to play on Saturday
New England Patriots running back James White (ankle) is expected to play on Saturday against the Tennessee Titans.
White is expected to return after missing the past two games with an ankle injury. With both Rex Burkhead (knee) and Mike Gillislee (knee) unlikely to play, White could see some extra work behind Dion Lewis.
numberFire projects White for only 2.5 FanDuel points, but that number should rise if Burkhead and Gillislee are ruled out.
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) did not participate in Jets' Thursday practice October 18th, 2018
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018