Steelers' Antonio Brown reportedly 'looked fully healthy' on Saturday morning
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown "looked fully healthy" during a walkthrough Saturday morning according to Aditi Kinkhabwala of NFL Network.
Yesterday it was reported that Brown will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, so this comes as good news. Brown is coming off a calf injury, and was also sick on Friday.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018