Steelers' Antonio Brown reportedly 'looked fully healthy' on Saturday morning
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown "looked fully healthy" during a walkthrough Saturday morning according to Aditi Kinkhabwala of NFL Network.
Yesterday it was reported that Brown will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, so this comes as good news. Brown is coming off a calf injury, and was also sick on Friday.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018