Vikings activate Sam Bradford from injured reserve
The Minnesota Vikings have activated quarterback Sam Bradford from injured reserve.
There were conflicting reports on Friday regarding Bradford's status, but this news likely means that he will back up Case Keenum on Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Bradford last played in Week 5.
Appearing in just two games this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald open to playing beyond 2018 July 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018 July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds to be "every-down backup" to David Johnson July 5th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018