Vikings activate Sam Bradford from injured reserve
The Minnesota Vikings have activated quarterback Sam Bradford from injured reserve.
There were conflicting reports on Friday regarding Bradford's status, but this news likely means that he will back up Case Keenum on Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Bradford last played in Week 5.
Appearing in just two games this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018