Vikings activate Sam Bradford from injured reserve
The Minnesota Vikings have activated quarterback Sam Bradford from injured reserve.
There were conflicting reports on Friday regarding Bradford's status, but this news likely means that he will back up Case Keenum on Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Bradford last played in Week 5.
Appearing in just two games this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts.
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) did not participate in Jets' Thursday practice October 18th, 2018
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (back) questionable versus Vikings October 13th, 2018
- Josh Rosen is a 'favorite' among his Cardinals' teammates October 10th, 2018