Vikings activate Sam Bradford from injured reserve
The Minnesota Vikings have activated quarterback Sam Bradford from injured reserve.
There were conflicting reports on Friday regarding Bradford's status, but this news likely means that he will back up Case Keenum on Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Bradford last played in Week 5.
Appearing in just two games this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts.
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018