Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman lands on Falcons' injured reserve with foot injury October 16th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) will not play for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman (foot) expected to remain out for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley reportedly only has bone bruise in ankle October 15th, 2018