Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018