Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Safety Ron Parker signs with the Falcons June 25th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018