Julio Jones tops 100 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9-of-16 targets for 101 yards in Saturday's 15-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones was definitely Ryan's go-to guy in Saturday's Divisional Round matchup. His 16 targets were 11 more than the next-closest Falcons player as he doubled up Mohamed Sanu's 50 receiving yards.
As the Falcons postseason comes to an end, Jones will go home with 18 catches, 195 yards and 1 touchdown on 26 targets. He capped his 2017-18 season off with 14.6 FanDuel points against the Eagles.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Safety Ron Parker signs with the Falcons June 25th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018