Julio Jones tops 100 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9-of-16 targets for 101 yards in Saturday's 15-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones was definitely Ryan's go-to guy in Saturday's Divisional Round matchup. His 16 targets were 11 more than the next-closest Falcons player as he doubled up Mohamed Sanu's 50 receiving yards.
As the Falcons postseason comes to an end, Jones will go home with 18 catches, 195 yards and 1 touchdown on 26 targets. He capped his 2017-18 season off with 14.6 FanDuel points against the Eagles.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018