Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) limited to start the week October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters injures biceps in Eagles' win Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in 2 touchdown passes in Eagles' victory October 12th, 2018
- Carson Wentz leads Eagles to victory with 3 touchdown passes in Week 6 October 11th, 2018