Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018