Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (ACL) expected to see reduced role in Eagles' offense July 16th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (ACL) not guaranteed to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 July 16th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018