Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) limited to start the week October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters injures biceps in Eagles' win Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in 2 touchdown passes in Eagles' victory October 12th, 2018
- Carson Wentz leads Eagles to victory with 3 touchdown passes in Week 6 October 11th, 2018