Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery accumulates 82 receiving yards in Sunday's Wild Card win January 6th, 2019