Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles reportedly sign Mike Wallace to 1-year deal March 22nd, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018