Marcus Mariota tosses 2 touchdowns but Titans fall to Pats
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota threw for 254 yards and 2 touchdowns in Saturday's 35-14 Divisional Round loss to the New England Patriots.
Mariota started the game strong, tossing a 15-yard touchdown to Corey Davis in the first quarter to give the Titans an early 7-0 lead. However, the young quarterback struggled the rest of the way, tossing his only other score in garbage time. He led the team in rushing as well, racking up 37 yards on 4 carries.
Mariota finished with 21.86 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Titans release quaterback Blaine Gabbert on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Cameron Wake to sign with the Titans March 13th, 2019
- Rodger Saffold reportedly signs with Titans for 4 years, $44 million March 12th, 2019
- Titans sign Adam Humphries to four-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) still not running January 4th, 2019