Dion Lewis totals 141 yards in Patriots' Divisional round victory
New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis rushed 15 times for 62 yards, adding another 79 yards on 9 catches in Saturday's win over the Tennessee Titans.
Lewis led the Patriots backfield in both carries and receptions, but was vultured on the touchdowns by James white twice and Brandon Bolden once. It was his third-straight game with at least 130 yards, but his first time in the past four games being held out of the endzone.
numberFire's models projected Lewis for 16.5 FanDuel points and he came away with 18.6 on Saturday.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown expected to play on the outside this season June 2nd, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) participating in 7-on-7 this week June 1st, 2019
- Titans release quaterback Blaine Gabbert on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Cameron Wake to sign with the Titans March 13th, 2019
- Rodger Saffold reportedly signs with Titans for 4 years, $44 million March 12th, 2019