Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach
The Indianapolis Colts have reportedly hired Philadelphia Eagles' offensive coordinator Frank Reich as their next head coach, per Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Reich emerged as the early favorite after Josh McDaniels stunning reversal last week. They and coach have reportedly agreed on a five-year deal that is in the process of being finalized. Riech led the Eagles' offense to a remarkable turnaround, finishing third in points (28.6) and seventh in total yards (365.8) per game in 2017.
The Colts' offense struggled without Andrew Luck, finishing 30th in points (16.4) and 31st in yards (284.6) per game last season.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Andrew Luck stumbles for Colts in Monday's exhibition August 21st, 2018
- Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game August 21st, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) likely to miss a 'few weeks' August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Deon Cain tears ACL, done for the season August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Erik Swoope having strong training camp August 8th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant taking over number-two job August 7th, 2018