Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach
The Indianapolis Colts have reportedly hired Philadelphia Eagles' offensive coordinator Frank Reich as their next head coach, per Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Reich emerged as the early favorite after Josh McDaniels stunning reversal last week. They and coach have reportedly agreed on a five-year deal that is in the process of being finalized. Riech led the Eagles' offense to a remarkable turnaround, finishing third in points (28.6) and seventh in total yards (365.8) per game in 2017.
The Colts' offense struggled without Andrew Luck, finishing 30th in points (16.4) and 31st in yards (284.6) per game last season.
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Eric Ebron 'ok' with limited snaps in Colts' offense November 15th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron earns 3 touchdowns on 4 touches as Colts defeat Jaguars November 12th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant (ankle) active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Ryan Grant (ankle) expected to play for Colts in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Colts' Jack Doyle projected for 8 targets in Week 10's game against Jacksonville November 10th, 2018