49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle February 12th, 2018
- 49ers sign Jimmy Garoppolo to a five-year, $137.5 million contract February 8th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo and 49ers' contract talks have made progress February 4th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo extension remains high priority for 49ers January 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018