49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed February 6th, 2019
- Washington expects Alex Smith to miss 2019, per report January 28th, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018