49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Nick Mullens not able to pull it off again for 49ers versus Giants November 13th, 2018
- Matt Breida racks up 132 yards, 2 touchdowns for 49ers November 13th, 2018
- George Kittle has 9 catches for 83 yards in 49ers' loss November 13th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) out for San Francisco in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Nick Mullens to make another start for 49ers Week 10 November 6th, 2018