49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) sitting for 49ers until Week 1 August 17th, 2018
- Jeremy McNichols filling in with 49ers' starters August 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- San Francisco adds Alfred Morris to injured backfield August 13th, 2018
- 49ers' Jerick McKinnon (knee) reportedly dealing with 'just a muscle strain' August 13th, 2018
- Jerick McKinnon injures knee in practice, will undergo MRI August 12th, 2018