Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussions) revealed he is considering retirement.
Fiedorowicz has suffered four concussions since December 2016. The 26-year-old tight end says he plans on reporting for the Texans' offseason program and OTAs.
Fiedorowicz averaged 3.9 FanDuel points in five games last season, with 14 catches (22 targets) for 127 scoreless yards.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins should remain Texans' favorite target August 19th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to play in Texans' preseason opener August 7th, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt believes he can return to form August 6th, 2018
- Jadeveon Clowney (knee) 'very limited' at Texans camp August 2nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson participating in Texans team drills July 27th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman might not be ready for opener July 26th, 2018