Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could see extended run in Friday's preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey set for expanded workload in Panthers' offense August 2nd, 2018
- Carolina's Daryl Williams carted off the field at training camp July 28th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey's 'ideal' workload for Panthers is 25-30 touches July 26th, 2018