Cameron Brate re-signs with Buccaneers for six years, $41 million
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have re-signed tight end Cameron Brate to a six-year, $41 million contract.
The deal reportedly has $18 million in guaranteed dollars and either way, it's a nice haul for a former undrafted free agent. Brate should continue to rack up touchdowns courtesy of Jameis Winston for years to come, after finding pay dirt 14 times over his last two seasons.
Brate averaged 7.4 FanDuel points per game in 2017.
- Patrick Mahomes posts lowest passing yardage total of season as Chiefs lose late lead December 14th, 2018
- Justin Jackson totals 85 yards, 1 touchdown in Chargers' comeback victory December 13th, 2018
- Mike Williams seals Chargers' comeback victory with late TD and 2-point conversion December 13th, 2018
- Philip Rivers leads Chargers to comeback victory with 313 passing yards December 13th, 2018
- Damien Williams scores twice in debut as Chiefs' starter December 13th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel, wrist) officially active for Chiefs on Thursday December 13th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (thumb) still not practicing for Tampa Bay Thursday December 13th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (thumb) remains sidelined for Buccaneers December 12th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (thumb) expected to sit again for Buccaneers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (thumb) not practicing for Buccaneers again Thursday December 6th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (thumb) not catching passes on Wednesday at Buccaneers practice December 5th, 2018