Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings
Free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins is planning to sign a three-year contract with the Minnesota Vikings according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport is reporting that the deal is worth $86 million over the next three seasons, and as long as Tuesday's visit goes well, Cousins is planning on signing the fully guaranteed deal. Cousins will have the highest average annual salary at more than $28 million per season for his new team.
In 2017, Cousins averaged 255.8 yards per game and 6.38 adjusted net yards per attempt with a 5% touchdown percentage.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018