Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings
Free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins is planning to sign a three-year contract with the Minnesota Vikings according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport is reporting that the deal is worth $86 million over the next three seasons, and as long as Tuesday's visit goes well, Cousins is planning on signing the fully guaranteed deal. Cousins will have the highest average annual salary at more than $28 million per season for his new team.
In 2017, Cousins averaged 255.8 yards per game and 6.38 adjusted net yards per attempt with a 5% touchdown percentage.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for top-12 fantasy finish in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Everson Griffen (personal) ruled out for Vikings Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) might play on Thursday for Minnesota September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Everson Griffen (knee) reportedly undergoing mental evaluation September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) says there is a "good chance" he plays in Week 4 September 24th, 2018