Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings
Free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins is planning to sign a three-year contract with the Minnesota Vikings according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport is reporting that the deal is worth $86 million over the next three seasons, and as long as Tuesday's visit goes well, Cousins is planning on signing the fully guaranteed deal. Cousins will have the highest average annual salary at more than $28 million per season for his new team.
In 2017, Cousins averaged 255.8 yards per game and 6.38 adjusted net yards per attempt with a 5% touchdown percentage.
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Greg Olsen still 'committed' to playing for Panthers in 2018 March 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Greg Olsen could retire, join Monday Night Football crew March 16th, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018
- Samaje Perine could open season as Redskins' starting running back February 25th, 2018