Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings
Free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins is planning to sign a three-year contract with the Minnesota Vikings according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport is reporting that the deal is worth $86 million over the next three seasons, and as long as Tuesday's visit goes well, Cousins is planning on signing the fully guaranteed deal. Cousins will have the highest average annual salary at more than $28 million per season for his new team.
In 2017, Cousins averaged 255.8 yards per game and 6.38 adjusted net yards per attempt with a 5% touchdown percentage.
- Keenan Allen leaves Chargers' win early with hip injury December 14th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (hip) returns to Seahawks practice December 14th, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes posts lowest passing yardage total of season as Chiefs lose late lead December 14th, 2018
- Justin Jackson totals 85 yards, 1 touchdown in Chargers' comeback victory December 13th, 2018
- Mike Williams seals Chargers' comeback victory with late TD and 2-point conversion December 13th, 2018
- Philip Rivers leads Chargers to comeback victory with 313 passing yards December 13th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) still sidelined for Dolphins December 13th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph has 2 catches, 7 yards in Vikings' loss December 11th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs has 76 yards on 4 receptions for Minnesota December 11th, 2018
- Adam Thielen catches 5 passes for 70 yards, Vikings lose December 11th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins salvages line late in ugly Vikings' loss December 11th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook totals 83 yards, catches touchdown in Vikings' loss to Seahawks December 11th, 2018