Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract
The Washington Redskins agreed to terms with wide receiver Paul Richardson, formerly of the Seattle Seahawks, on a 5-year, $40 million contract, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Garafolo says the deal includes $20 million in guarantees. Richardson set career-highs across the board last season and will likely compete with Josh Doctson for targets behind Jamison Crowder in an underrated Washington pass-catching group that also includes Chris Thompson and Jordan Reed.
Richardson averaged 8.0 FanDuel points per game last season, with 44 receptions (80 targets) for 703 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019
- Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019