Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph
The Pittsburgh Steelers traded the 79th and 220th picks in the 2018 NFL Draft to the Seattle Seahawks for the 76th pick, which they used on Oklahoma State Cowboys quarterback Mason Rudolph.
After grabbing former Cowboy receiver James Washington in the second-round, the move up to grab his quarterback in Rudolph. A pure pocket passer, Rudolph excelled in OK State's spread offense and now gets to learn the NFL game from one of the best in Ben Roethlisberger.
Rudolph threw for 4,904 yards, 37 touchdowns, and 9 interceptions with a 65.0% completion percentage on 489 pass attempts during the 2017 season.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018