Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph
The Pittsburgh Steelers traded the 79th and 220th picks in the 2018 NFL Draft to the Seattle Seahawks for the 76th pick, which they used on Oklahoma State Cowboys quarterback Mason Rudolph.
After grabbing former Cowboy receiver James Washington in the second-round, the move up to grab his quarterback in Rudolph. A pure pocket passer, Rudolph excelled in OK State's spread offense and now gets to learn the NFL game from one of the best in Ben Roethlisberger.
Rudolph threw for 4,904 yards, 37 touchdowns, and 9 interceptions with a 65.0% completion percentage on 489 pass attempts during the 2017 season.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels 'arrow pointing up' November 13th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) expected to practice for Steelers Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Steelers "optimistic" James Conner (concussion) can play in Week 11 November 11th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell not expected to report to Steelers by Tuesday deadline November 10th, 2018