Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph
The Pittsburgh Steelers traded the 79th and 220th picks in the 2018 NFL Draft to the Seattle Seahawks for the 76th pick, which they used on Oklahoma State Cowboys quarterback Mason Rudolph.
After grabbing former Cowboy receiver James Washington in the second-round, the move up to grab his quarterback in Rudolph. A pure pocket passer, Rudolph excelled in OK State's spread offense and now gets to learn the NFL game from one of the best in Ben Roethlisberger.
Rudolph threw for 4,904 yards, 37 touchdowns, and 9 interceptions with a 65.0% completion percentage on 489 pass attempts during the 2017 season.
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Cole Beasley (ankle) limited on Thursday for Dallas September 20th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) practicing again for Titans Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown expresses gratitude for Steelers, says trade tweet 'stupid' September 20th, 2018
- Joe Haden (hamstring) expected back for Steelers versus Buccaneers September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown disciplined for missing Steelers meeting September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown returns to the Steelers facility Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Antonio Brown's absence from Steelers Monday due to 'personal matter' September 18th, 2018
- Steelers' Antonio Brown reportedly misses Monday's meetings and film review September 18th, 2018